Are you interested in helping clients plan Disney vacations?
Magical Vacation Dreams is looking for dedicated travel agents with a passion for helping families experience the magic of a Disney vacations. As an independent contractor, you have the flexibility to work from home while booking vacations for your clients.
The Magical Vacation Dreams team supports each other! We'll be your biggest cheerleader helping you find your path to success! We offer one on one training until you feel you're ready to work independently. We have a dedicated group working together each day, asking questions and supporting the one another. As an Independent Contractor you will be sourcing your own clients. We travel annually for on site trainings and have a few opportunities for travel education opportunities.
Magical Vacation Dreams is a member of the Travel Leaders Group, and we are CLIA certified and hold the required seller of travel licenses in Florida.
Magical Vacation Dreams turns our passion for Disney into unforgettable memories to last our clients a lifetime, not only at Disney World, but all Disney destinations & Universal Orlando & more!
Our expectations for our Independent Contractors:
- Be willing & resolute in finding your own clients/leads outside of your friend/family circle.
- Have excellent communication skills and persistence in managing your time.
- The ability to set aside time to attend training sessions and a willingness to learn.
- Keep up-to-date on Disney and Universal companies travel news, requirements, & trainings.
- Experience with the Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, or Adventures by Disney would be a plus (but not required).
- Personal travel to Disney World and/or Universal parks, preferably with on site resort stays.
Our main priority here at Magical Vacation Dreams is to help families create memories to last a lifetime. This needs to be your primary focus and goal as well.
If you feel that you would be a good fit for our agency, we would love for you to fill out an application.