Hi my name is Becky Vlainich. My love for all things Disney started as a young child. That love grew into a passion for planning the perfect Disney vacation. As a mom of two young kids, I know vacations can sometimes feel like more work than play. That’s where I come in. I am able to help every step of the way. Disney vacations make memories that last a lifetime.
- Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom, that feeling when you walk down Main Street is irreplaceable.
- Favorite Resort: Beach club! I love that it’s a 15 minute walk to HS and a five minute walk to Epcot! Ice cream is my go to dessert so being able to take a short ferry ride to Beaches and Cream is a win win for me.
- Favorite Snack: I really do love the popcorn! The popcorn buckets are so stinking cute too. And you can’t beat the price of popcorn refills!
- Favorite Ride: Peter Pan’s Flight. It takes me back to my childhood and I feel like I’m in the movie. My favorite show would be Fantasia, it is such a great show that never disappoints!
- Favorite Parade: Main Street Electrical Parade. I’m still hoping it will return to Disney World one day. Until then the Festival of Fantasy parade is such a joy to watch for all ages.
- Favorite Character Meal: I am such a foodie that this one is hard for me. I would say either Chef Mickeys, O'hana or Hollywood and Vine. I think it really depends on which meal you’re getting and what holiday season you’re in.
- Favorite dining location: I really enjoy 50’s Prime Time Café. There’s just something about a server with a fun mischievous attitude and some comfort food.